Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet [NEW] Default 4 Deck SWAP - Page: 3

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yesterday, started working for Day Light Version.
I get 5 to 6 jobs a year where I'm outside in the sunlight and need a lighter colored background.

I was able with paint to invert the color of the .bmp and adjust the colors within the code file.

While it doesn't look all that good it will to the trick...

Again, thanks Djdad... :)

Posté Fri 17 Feb 12 @ 12:53 pm
Hello djdad
have the same problem as elpuma.
(if I play out a video from deck 1 and I swap between 1-3, the output video master switch to deck 3, so the played Deck 1 video disappear from master out video)
I do not know why but sometimes when i select the deck in Numark N4 I also switched to the output video but it rarely succeeds.it just by itself.How is it possible. I want to ask Could it be possible to modify it so it was still make it work.
Thank you for answering...

sorry for the mistakes, it's google translation

Posté Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 6:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you dont want the swap to automatically swap the video deck as well, you need to specify that eac time by selecting the video crossfader assign channels. (the numbers 1...4 next to the video crossfader)

Posté Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 9:46 am
Me this opportunity does not work. I found but one option that works for me!

Run VDJ . If you are running another skin as a "full video" transform it into "full video skin and turn off VDJ
Run VDJ
Step 1 : you have selected skin "full video (2 deck only)
Step 2 : add video in deck one and two
step 3 : change skin to "4 deck swap"
and now when switching deck also switch the video output.Thats all

I tried about 30 times and each time it was...

Posté Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 2:34 pm
djdad your option works only on this skin. Not to \"4 DECK SWAP\"

Posté Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 2:42 pm
It works :)

But you need to see the Video crossfader in the Video panel. Make sure its selected.

Posté Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 7:02 pm
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Right in my face and I didn't see or understand it...

I have posted a question about the problem over
(player 1 - 2 showing on main screen but not 3 -4)

But now I got it two...

Thanks for this skin Djdad

Here was my oops thread:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/163597/Music_Video_Discussion/What_s_Wrong_With_4_Pictures.html

Djdad...

Do you have 1024 x 768 version 2.1 yet...?

Sorry, I still have an 5 year old laptop with 3 gb which is still working great...

I will check back later or tomorrow.

I really need to take this time to practice with this new skin...
Nothing kills the dance floor faster than a dj who doesn't know his equipment... :)

Posté Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 3:52 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Sun 29 Apr 12 @ 2:01 pm
Hi, I am not sure that I am posting this in the right place but anyway.
I am wondering how to map my stutter button on my mixtrack pro to be the deck swap button? I tried to use action learn but that didn't work at all. I am very new to mapping (having only downloaded pro last week) and could use a bit of help (:
Cheers,
Little Hoody

Posté Wed 16 May 12 @ 1:40 am

Posté Wed 16 May 12 @ 2:12 am
hi , you made a wonderful job with this skin but i'm having trouble not with the skin but mapping the swap button on my ddm 4000 when i use the action learn button the button of the mixer doesn't behave like the one on the skin.. mapping the swap on a button would require to have the information which deck is the one on top and assign the opposite ...i am new @ vdj script...
thanks for help please.

Posté Sun 27 May 12 @ 8:50 pm
problem solved for me thanks for the link above ;.) works perfect !!
I really appreciate all those options to program the software as you like and the fact that you don't need a specific hardware to make it work even mapping the laptop's keyboard is a real challenge and many things can be accomplished with just that....long life to you and your team VDJ.

Posté Mon 28 May 12 @ 8:51 am
Pat_DJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

Im looking for a version 1440x1024.

Anyone has done it?

Posté Fri 03 Aug 12 @ 10:38 pm
Hi Babis,

Just noticed the minus pitch bend on deck 2 doesn't work, there's a space missed out in the 1920x1080 XML. Just to let you know if you want to update at some point!

<button panel="rightdeck2" action="deck 2pitch_bend -2% 500ms" rightclick="deck 2 pitch_bend -5% 500ms">
<pos x="1410" y="458"/>
<size width="34" height="24"/>
<up x="+0" y="+0"/>
<over x="+0" y="+1505"/>
<down x="+0" y="+1080"/>
</button>

Keith

Posté Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 10:42 pm
Thanks Keith. Will fix that.
An updated version will be available right after version 7.1 is released.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 3:57 am
Djdad:
This skin looks and sounds awesome judging by all these comments i've read.

my current version is the VDJ LE that comes with the Numark Mixtrack LE. I know that LE doesn't allow for skins or mods to be added and equipped, but if i download and install the VDJ Home Free version, thats supposed to allow skin changing and button mapping? (Mixtrack only has two decks, i'd need to map a button to switch between 1 & 2, and 3 & 4, correct?)

Also, on many skins some key features like the key change rotary dial are left off or forgotten. anything like that that your skin is missing from the base versions? thanks

Jason

Posté Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 12:38 pm
Key rotary (slider) is available . Its next to the Filter one
You need to assign a button as ..
device_side 'left' ? deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 3 leftdeck & deck 3 select : deck 1 leftdeck & deck 1 select : deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 4 rightdeck & deck 4 select : deck 2 rightdeck & deck 2 select

As a LE user, you can download any skin you wish, but you can only use that during the 20days of Pro Trial period or with Home Free version. Have in mind though, that the Home Free version is not supporting midi controllers. I would advise you to consider upgrading your LE version to Pro full at a discount, to get all the features available .. http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Posté Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 1:54 pm

Posté Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 4:32 pm
Download the DN-MC6000 (3-1L-R2-4) Controller Mapper to make the channels on the mixer match this skin set.

elpuma wrote :
Thank You for fast reply !

For the sequence of the slider deck on DN-MC6000, if I want to align with your skin there's a way to do it ? For example to remap the console configuration inside Virtual DJ ?

Best Regards
El Puma DJ

Posté Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 2:58 am
i use this skin all the time

Posté Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 2:20 am
62%