Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Song Will Not Stay Synced!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DjHyde1Home userMember since 2011
Hey, Im not so new to VDJ but i recently got some Numark Turntables, Serato Timecode Vinyls. Everything seems to work fine. except my mixer wont control the sync on vdj i do my syncing manually on vdj but the song will not stay synced for more than 10 sec. is there a special config?. i dont know if this helps but i also have pitch drift on both tables. thanks!

Posté Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 5:10 pm
DjHyde1 wrote :
is there a special config?

Yes, the special config is called "Learn how to DJ without relying on software to help you"...

:-)

Try this: Load the same song onto both decks and play them together. They should stay in sync. If they don't, the issue is with your turntables. The solution is to either buy better turntables, or to use a USB MIDI controller instead.

Posté Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 8:02 am
This is an old thread but just wanted to point out my solution in case someone comes across it. Try re-analyzing your BPMs. When I manually changed the BPMs the software couldn't "sync" the beats properly. This is especially true if the songs once synced together without a problem, but all of a sudden no longer do so.

Posté Sat 19 Jan 13 @ 12:56 pm
Perhaps the tempo change slightly somewhere. It tends to happen with non quantized music.

Posté Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 3:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)