Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Requests for Audience

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

This might be tough to integrate into the product but I'll ask. How about a way for the audience to request songs via text, twitter, or email? Having a floating window with the requests coming in and a rating (most requested), integrated with GroveShark and/or your local database. When the request comes in it the system will search your music and post it on a display (can be toggled on/off for audience viewing). Mirage in Raleigh NC is having their customers’ text requests to their DJ.

Posté Wed 21 Mar 12 @ 5:39 pm
firetext, pangolin & soon sbdj's scrolltext. have txt capabilities

Posté Wed 21 Mar 12 @ 5:53 pm
I'd like to add to this. But one step further.

I would totally buy Pangolin if it supported cdma phones from Verizon. But it doesn't and never will.

Currently, I have a FREE google number I let the club goers use that forwards all requests to my cell phone. How wonderful this would be
If VDJ could grab google voice info and scroll it on screen (Natively). or something similar to Pangolin's plugin.

Posté Wed 23 May 12 @ 2:32 pm
A text only plan is 20 dollars a month.........surely the club you work at can cover it you can show them the benefits. Heck 20 bucks shouldn't be anything to you plus it just adds to the reasons why the club should keep you.

Some times you gotta pay to play my friend
Huey

Posté Wed 23 May 12 @ 6:24 pm
LOL

Whatever happened to physical interaction?

Surely people can just approach the DJ and ask if they have a request?

Posté Tue 29 May 12 @ 9:29 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I use Google voice too and would love that! There has to be some way...

Posté Tue 29 May 12 @ 8:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)