Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet TRaktor vinyl mk2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can we use traktor mk2 vinyl with virtual dj cause when i use mines they're playing like faster than the old ones and when i use the old ones they play normally plz help ... THx

Posté Thu 31 May 12 @ 8:23 pm
I just got a pair of these and presently experiencing the same issues. Does anybody have a resolution for this.

Posté Sat 10 Nov 12 @ 5:43 am
Are your decks playing at 33 rpm or 45 rpm? This might make a difference. Also in the options menu there is an option to switch between 33 and 45. Not sure if that would make a difference but worth a try. I'm using serato CV02 control vinyl with my VDJ and I haven't experienced this issue so I can't text it for you. But that's where I would start.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 12 @ 9:41 pm
my settings are fine. i got Serato working also. i believe it has to do with the new traktor mk2 timecoded version that causes the pitch to be about 20% faster than normal.

Posté Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 11:40 pm
I am also having the same problem! I made a query in support of Virtual DJ to have an official response.

Posté Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 6:27 am
I also have the exact same problem of the audio sounding like two chipmunks fighting in a sock. I'm using VDJ Pro 7 with a Hercules RMX for a soundcard and mixer, does anyone know if there is going to be a patch or update for the sound problems at all? Or at least a workaround so we have decent quality sound? When calibrating the timecode I barely get between 5% to 10% sound quality when I should obviously be getting 100%. If someone can get back to me as soon as possible please I would be greatly appreciative, I'm keen to get this setup going!

Posté Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 4:21 am
Just got this reply through.

Date: Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 11:50 am
Teamer: Support Staff

please register your version of Virtual DJ and update it to the latest available version.

About the TC Vinyl - i don't think that we support these ones. You should be able to use the older Vinyls from Traktor.

We recommend th Timecodes from Serato which uses Noisemap signal. This signal type and used engine is one of the most stable ones on the market.

With best wishes,
VirtualDJ Support Team

...Looks like we'll need to exchange our Traktor Vinyls for Serato ones. Bloody hell.

Posté Sun 30 Dec 12 @ 4:24 am
Since you've not registered your serial as stated above there's a chance you are using an illegal cracked version of the software. These downloads do not work properly and can be riddled with malware.

You could also download the lastest home free version which will allow you to try timecode setup for 10 minutes at a time.

Keith

Posté Sun 30 Dec 12 @ 4:26 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)