Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet add native djm 2000 midi functions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

There are 4 types of midi control and each type has 2 pages.

type 1.
has 4 play buttons, 4 stop buttons, and 8 more buttons to play with on page 1. page 2 is the same thing expanded.. page 1 has 1-4 play/stop.. page 2 has 5-8.. which is great for cue,stop, delete cue, set cue. 4 cue point controls on page 1 for deck 1 and 4 more for deck 2 on page 2.
there is also a master play pause and master up/down with i think would be great for auto play and moving track in master playlist.

type 2.
has 6 buttons and 3 faders on page 1 and 6 more buttons and 3 more faders on page 2. which is excellent for samples. you can play samples and control the volume too. 2 buttons for each sample. play/stop, and stutter. a total of 8 samples player control

type 3.
has 9 buttons on page 1 and 9 buttons on page 2 which is great for virtual dj's fx. page 1 for deck 1.. page 2 for deck 2.

type 4.
has 3 buttons plus an xy pad.. which i think is great for 3 different modes for the jog wheel [seek, scratch, and jog] and the xy as a jog wheel
. page 1 for deck 1 and page 2 for deck 2.

for detailed info, please see the owners manual..
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/ephox/StaticFiles/Manuals/DJ/DJM-2000_OperatingInstructions070511.pdf

I'm sure that if Virtual DJ contacts Pioneer, pioneer can also add another type that shows track info artist, title, album, time, bpm, etc.

this is by far the most expensive piece of hardware i've ever seen that can work with virtual dj.. and it is a very popular mixer.

virtual dj staff, please get this done as soon as possible .. with the next release of virtual dj version.

thanks in advanced,

dj shahar
www.djshahar.com

Posté Fri 29 Jun 12 @ 11:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)