Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet [NEW] DN-MC-6000 4Deck Swap - Page: 4

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Posté Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 12:18 pm
gkon116PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Support staff wrote :
The MC6000 was mapped to match the order on the default VirtualDJ 4 deck skin.

If you wish to change the order, please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-MC6000.html

That worked, thanks for your help! I can't believe I forgot to change the mappings on the hardware side.

Nick

Posté Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 4:54 pm
Now available for download (1280x800) native resolution
and fixed minor bugs ..

DN-MC-6000 (1280x800)

enjoy it ..
best regards
Ruben

Posté Fri 02 Nov 12 @ 11:26 am
I took another look at this skin and thought of another suggestion, I can only suggest seen as I'm not a skinner.

Have one of the wave buttons (seen as they both do the same thing) get rid of the wave to increase browser space.

When browser is gone a mini one is placed in the middle, you could even call the second wave button "MINI" short for mini wave.

I resized the video viewer so that the top of the main preview window is at the same level as the deck lines.

Also there seems to be a couple of extra lines in there taking up space which could be used for extra browser space.

Posté Sat 03 Nov 12 @ 1:50 pm
Ruben, will you be adding higher resolutions of this skin in the (3-1L-R2-4) format in the near future?

I've properly upscaled (not just resized) your (3-1L-R2-4) format skins to higher resolutions (1600x900, 1680x1050, 1920x1080) and I would like to share them (or have you share them) with the community if you don't intent to make higher resolutions at this time.

You have indeed created an awesome skin set for the DN-MC6000 and I believe your hard work would be best rewarded if distributed in resolutions that best fits most of us without having to settle for the often subpar results of the skin resizer.

If you will continue development on the skin set then I'm looking forward for higher res. skins in the (3-1L-R2-4) format.

Cheers...

Posté Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 9:27 pm
A great skin for a great device!! Thank you DJ Lunatico!!

The only discrepancy I have noted is the slider 1 for the FX select, on the FX panel, which do not have any visual rotation movement on the skin, whenever you move the knob on the controler. It is the same on both sides.

It would be nice if this control had movement on your incredible skin.

Kind Regards

Posté Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 7:27 pm
Actually I don't think that particular knob offers angle readouts, which is why it does not move. Better yet to make it a blind knob since it already has a selection box right below it.

Posté Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 10:28 pm
There is a problem when running 1440, just noticed that the wave button on the right hand side disappears when switching from the 1366 mode in the 3-1L 2-4R skin. Did you just forget to put that button there or is that how it's supposed to look? Thanks. This is a KILLER skin!!!

Posté Sat 24 Nov 12 @ 12:08 pm
djlunatico wrote :
Now available for download (1280x800) native resolution
and fixed minor bugs ..

DN-MC-6000 (1280x800)

enjoy it ..
best regards
Ruben

Very nice Ruben (senor Lunatico!) ;-)

Posté Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 5:45 pm
Thank youu!

Posté Wed 28 Nov 12 @ 11:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@zacec 100.
I would suggest you to open a new thread for your skin, and post all the above information there.
This thread is about a different skin. Users will be confused and the creators will get difficulties to answer to any questions, as they will not know on which skin they are referring to.

You need of course to ask permission from the original creator, so please post again your request and a link to your new thread.

I have leveled your post and sent you the content of your post via pm.

thank you.

Posté Fri 07 Dec 12 @ 2:15 am
Makes sense about the possible confusion on supporting it. No problemo, I appreciate returning the post, would really suck to retype the whole thing :)

Posté Fri 07 Dec 12 @ 12:19 pm
EXCELENTE SKIN! FELICIDADES!!!! (espero que pronto tambien lo hagas para 1366x768)
SALUDOS!!!

Posté Thu 13 Dec 12 @ 2:27 pm
??? It is available in that resolution! :)

Posté Thu 13 Dec 12 @ 5:15 pm
Hey djlunatico,

nice nice nice :)

I have a tip for the filter reset button :)

please use: "deck 1 filter 50% on" and switch the "selected" and "up" coordinates.
Then is the funktion correct. :)

Best regards DennYo
My Skins ---> click <---

Posté Wed 02 Jan 13 @ 8:12 pm
necesito ese skin me lo podrias pasar porfavor************

Moderation Edit (email removed). No license users are not permitted to post contact information.

Posté Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 5:37 pm

Posté Fri 25 Jan 13 @ 6:54 am
otimmePRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have a problem with the loop display: If I press the - or the + button next to 'auto loop' the skin doesn't change the display of the loop counts (the small display just under the scratch wheel where it says 'bmp ... key1 ... cue ... lop ... pitch'

where can I fix this?

Oliver

Posté Sun 10 Mar 13 @ 7:22 am
Greetings,
How do you change the font size at the browser section?
Thanks and congrats for such awesome skin.

Posté Sun 10 Mar 13 @ 12:40 pm
Is there is no FONT tab then just right-click on the BROWSER tab.

Posté Sun 10 Mar 13 @ 1:19 pm
76%