Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Quantizing Cues and Loops

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have to be honest here, I have been playing away in recent weeks with Traktor 2 - however it is so buggy and unstable it should be criminal - however one thing that should be on VDJ's future versions from a purely selfish point of view is the ability to quantize cues and loops to prevent the track from going off-sync, and it does make better mixing and editing of longer tracks.

Posté Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 2:47 pm
ZablarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
No offence but I havnt stepped on any buggs in Traktor 2.5.1 I use it every scratch/juggling practice combined with my F1. 2.5 was a bit buggy, also some of the older versions but the latest version? Nah.

A way to fix songs, so they stay in sync while in a loop is to make sure the beatgrid is perfect. Everytime I get a new track, sample or w/e I manually fix the beatgrid so it's perfect. If it's perfectly setup and you e.g. loop a track by 4 beats, it will do so perfectly, the song you play next to it will also play perfectly in sync, if correctly beatgrided.

When it comes to songs that are made with real instruments, often seen in reggae and rock it's impossible to fix, a good example is Oasis - Wonderwall, I like combining that song with a hiphop beat. Everytime the drummer do a little showoff I will have to manually adjust the hiphop beat to once again match up with Wonderwall because humans are not perfect.

Posté Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 3:40 pm
You could fix that by warping it with Ableton Live.

As far as I know, at this moment in time there is no DJ software that can do that.

Posté Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 5:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)