Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Using usb sound card with VDJ Home

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi. I am new to VDJ so am sorry if am asking very basic questions. I am using the Home version on a laptop and I've got a USB sound card now. Now I can hear one deck on the headphones and the other on laptop speakers. But when I crossfade it still plays only one deck on the speaker. And I can hear the mix on the headphones. How do I reverse that? i.e. hear the mix on the speakers. The advance config helps the reversing but only for 10 mins. Please help!

Posté Sat 01 Sep 12 @ 2:37 am
it's exactly that. Home version only gives you 10 min to use any EXTERNAL devices such as your USB soundcard.
Thats the limitation of the FREE VERSION.

You can use the INTERNAL soundcard of your laptop. Get yourself a Y-Splitter (split Left/Right, mono not stereo) and split the signal, 1 headphone, and 1 speaker (jist to get familiar witht the program), Then get yourself the PRO version.

Posté Sat 01 Sep 12 @ 9:22 am
dvsdmnPRO InfinityMember since 2012
What if I have V-DJ LE and have activated the Pro for 20 days? Can I play with both decks during the 20 day trial?

Posté Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 8:52 pm
Yes, if you activate the Pro trial in LE then you will get access to full VirtualDJ Pro features until the trial expires.

However, it appears that you are already a Pro user (Maybe you already tried this and then upgraded as a result?)

Posté Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 6:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)