Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Windows Phone

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

aivar00PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi!
Latest OS on the market, Windows Phone, is there will be any remote app in future? i'd like to see...

Thanks,
Aivar

Posté Wed 19 Sep 12 @ 3:03 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
aivar00 wrote :
Hi!
Latest OS on the market, Windows Phone, is there will be any remote app in future? i'd like to see...

Thanks,
Aivar

Are windows fones androids?

Posté Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 12:14 am
No... LOL

Currently, so called smartphones work with 3 OS: iOS (Apple), Android (Open Source maintained by Google) and Windows (Microsoft)

If you're looking for brands, then Android OS is the one that spawns amongst the most manufacturers, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony e.t.c...
iOS is used only in iPhone, and Windows OS while it's not restricted to one brand currently it's mostly used by the new Nokia models.

Posté Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 1:08 am
So, are they going to develop an app for the Windows Phone users? I would really like some input on this. Thanks, MJ

Posté Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 12:16 pm

Posté Fri 21 Sep 12 @ 5:22 am
myski_sHome userMember since 2014
please i would really appreciate it if the virtual dj remote app would be available for windows phone

Posté Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 8:33 am
gorrilaHome userMember since 2015
i have a windows phone (lumia 520,software version 8.1) and i will like to download virtual dj on it but it seems it is not possible,,can you help pls

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 8:55 am
You are correct, it's not possible.

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 3:21 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
That is because the CPU architecure (ARM) of most mobile phones is not compatible with applications written for/ on x86 architecture CPUs.

Posté Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 2:39 am
Windows phone devices mostly use the exact same hardware as Android devices. With the arrival of Windows 10, and provided Atomix will provide a universal Windows app, VirtualDJ would run on _any_ device running Windows 10. They'll only have to adjust for the different screensize, the core code is the same.

Posté Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 2:36 am
Virtual dj app plz download my lumia 830 how to

Posté Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 4:58 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)