Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Closedown Warning

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I know there is already a warning for when a track is playing that pops up asking whether you are sure.

Would it be possible to add a warning for when Netsearch is caching files too??

Posté Sat 06 Oct 12 @ 1:26 pm
Nice to see you back bro!!
As to your question I was under the impression that they'll refresh when you first open VDJ. Well that's how it's always worked for me. What happened to yours??

Posté Sat 06 Oct 12 @ 11:15 pm
No no, that's all good Huey.

My point was that I have been caching some tracks over the last few days and accidentally closed VDJ before they have completed. This then means when I relaunch I then have to search again and start the downloads once more. It's only a minor thing but would be useful if VDJ said something like. "Are you sure you want to exit, your download list will be cancelled?"

Dan

Posté Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 3:19 am
Oh I see, yeah I've done that a few times as well..

+1

Posté Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 6:32 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djtouchdan wrote :
No no, that's all good Huey.

My point was that I have been caching some tracks over the last few days and accidentally closed VDJ before they have completed. This then means when I relaunch I then have to search again and start the downloads once more. It's only a minor thing but would be useful if VDJ said something like. "Are you sure you want to exit, your download list will be cancelled?"

Dan

Yeah, The same could be said for the "Record feature" also, what a waist of time if you forget to save and wind up being a memorable mix or show.. Please Fix this...

Posté Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 4:04 pm
I do know that if you have the "comments" showing in your browser it'll show the status of the download (ex. how much has already been downloaded). But the means you can't search or switch folders till it's done. Also on all my skins I have a pretty big status bar window which also shows if it's downloading. Just a few work arounds until if & when we get a warning to pop up.

Posté Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 9:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)