Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Really weird occurence with vdj7.2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I upgraded to 7.2 last week when it came out. What was weird was that my separate karaoke program errors out at every song in its playlist. I restored to a point right before the install, and karaoke program is fine now. Went thru this twice.

Question: Is it even remotely possible that vdj or some new setting in the new vdj changed something in the registry that could affect another program. I remember the karaoke program working when I first had 7.2 up with it. It was like the next day that the karaoke program stopped working. Like vdj had to be running then closed to do its damage.

How weird is this?

Posté Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 1:01 am
Anything to do with any of the windows updates maybe?

Posté Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 9:25 am
Happened again, even after I successfully installed all the new windows updates, defragged and cleaned the registryTwo days ago, I went back and forth between the two programs, ran 'em both at the same time. Then again the next day, then I ran a full four hour karaoke show with the karaoke program. The day after that, yesterday, the karaoke program wouldn't play its songs. I restored to the point before the VDJ7.2 install, and the karaoke program immediately worked great.

How bout a computer guru that can give me a clue to what may be going on here. I'm happy with v7.02, but really really would like to update again. There is got to be connection there.

Posté Thu 25 Oct 12 @ 7:07 pm
I think it would help a lot if you actually said which karaoke program is causing the problem....

Posté Fri 26 Oct 12 @ 1:25 pm
Mtu Hoster version 5.07.

Posté Sat 27 Oct 12 @ 12:54 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)