Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video Lag on Output

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm running Virtual Dj Pro 7 with most recent updates. I just switched from a pc to a Mac and my videos on my output are not in sync with my music, was working great on a pc with 4gig ram and i3 proc, went to a Mac with 8gig ram and i7 proc and im getting this video lag. Any help would be great! My videos are in MPEG4 format

Posté Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 11:13 pm
Only thing I've found to do is convert the files using a program called Won Tube Video Converter, very inconvienent and it kills the resolution on hd vids. and u still get lines and some jumping but the sound in in sync with the video. Ive talked with a few friends who dj as well and are having the same problem. Love my Mac but can't make money or a good reputation with horrible video feeds. Virtual Dj needs to step up and fix this problem! I know its not my CPU because the videos play awesome with quicktime, and Itunes as well. It has to do with the codecs and how virtual dj responds to them. Even worse I can net search the vids. right from Virtual Dj and they output the same way nothing is in sync. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Posté Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 11:14 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
You use a 13" Macbook?

Posté Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 12:41 pm
No its the brand new retina display model 15"

Posté Thu 25 Oct 12 @ 8:54 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Please enable at Mac OS side the option to use always the higher class videocard.

Then if you use HD vids, just use max. 720p vids!

Now it should work.

Posté Fri 26 Oct 12 @ 10:14 am
same here guys,
with VDJ 7 if i have an HD video, it is severly out of sync with the music, the video plays slower and the music plays regular...
i have a macbook pro, 2.4 ghz Intel Core 2 due, 8gb ram , 256MB vRam
also i get CPU spikes, pops and clicks when mixing one regular (non HD) mp4 video into the next one

videos seemed to play better when i was using VDJ 6.1.1.....

Posté Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 11:32 am
I use a 15" Macbook with Solid State drive and hi-end specs. I am getting this same "lag" with regards to my audio/video. The mouths are out of sync with the video feed.

Need help!!!

Posté Thu 11 Jul 13 @ 11:51 am

Posté Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 3:04 am
Hi I have read a lot of post synchronized video with audio, video slow when used with macbook pro. I want to buy virtual dj pro can you tell me if this problem is fixeble with Virtual DJ Pro and MacBook Pro with videos more or less 1280 x700 resolution
I have him and home virtual yy I have the same problem with the home edition.
I have a discount but before buying it I will ask you for your opinion.
thank you very much to all.

Posté Tue 27 Aug 13 @ 12:26 am

Posté Tue 27 Aug 13 @ 4:43 am
sorry please remove

Posté Tue 27 Aug 13 @ 5:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)