Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Autogain + Remeber not remebering?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

I've got my coder working on a single deck skin for VDJ 7 that should be ready by the weekend, it's basically a very simplified layout that suits me as a non DJ user of the program (I use it for the excellent Automix facility in my bar as do many other bar owners I know).

So, we have replaced the tiny gain knob with a good sized slider so you can actually see what is going on. To test whether the Autogain was remembering it's level correctly I loaded 3 songs into Automix and set the gain at mid slider for each song. I let the songs play out and Automix as required but the program is not remembering the gain adjustment for some reason.

Anyone have any ideas why this is - is it something I'm doing wrong or could the skin alteration maybe cause this?

Please, no "why are you making a single skin comments" - that is a separate issue.

Many thanks in advance,

Tom.

Posté Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 7:02 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'm going to guess that you have Auto+Remember set in the options tab of the config menu. I believe it's because you don't seem to be moving the slider for each track. If you have your automix running, after a track loads, slide your gain fader up and down to the position you want. It should remember it then.

May I ask the reason you would want to set the gain to the same spot on all the tracks you play, or was this just for a test?

Posté Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 8:27 am
Hi blckjck,

The Auto+Remember is on, as you said I was setting to mid slider as a test.

But the program is not remembering the fact that I am setting the gain at mid slider - weird.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Tom.

Posté Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 9:47 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Did you try moving the slider after the track was loaded?

Posté Thu 25 Oct 12 @ 9:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)