Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VMS4.1 w/Cue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys I currently upgrade to the VMS4.1 to run on My Mac Laptop with Cue Pro. I have the whole system setup and working, except when mixing or blending a song from one deck to the other...
It seems when the cue button is on....on the deck that's going to be mix for sound to come out of the headphones, the crossfader can not be all the way to the deck that is currently playing a song, it has to be moved several notches toward the deck that's going to be mix in for some sound to come out of the head phones, also once the some is being blend in the volume on the headphones from the deck that is being mix in get's so loud that you have to remove your headphones or turn the headphone volume down.... I never had these issues with my old Numark Mixpro board before.
Can anyone help me on this problem?
Can a setting on the Cue Software be set to prevent the head phone volume from getting loud when the crossfader is slide from one deck to the other or a song is being mix in?
Also, why does the crossfader have to be several notches towards the deck that is going to be mix in?
Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks
Dj Tommyluv

Posté Sat 27 Oct 12 @ 3:58 pm
please call American DJ customer support at (800) 322-6337,
they helped me get all set up with my VMS4.1 and VDJ
also it could be something wrong with your VMS4.1, they will help you troubleshoot the problem

Posté Fri 21 Dec 12 @ 6:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)