Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VESTAX PMC 05 PRO IV + SSL1

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

I've just bought this new mixer and is thinking of going to VDJ PRO to mix video (i already own serato video but i'm so disapointed by the video engine which seems not to use DXVA well at all and it is impossible to use LAV with CUVID . After testing quickly the vdj demo it seems it could work better with VDJ). So i have to questions :

- How to map the rotary knob that permit to navigate in the playlist by rotating ? Is there someone that has already MAP this mixer ?
- I don't manage to get a good scratching (i have win7 64bit + SSL1 box + ASIO drivers + DPCLAT showing no dropouts + Latency set to Auto) cause it's not accurate at all and i have to move the vinyl several time to comeback to the same song positions. I'm using serato V2 vinyls

thanks for your help

Posté Wed 31 Oct 12 @ 6:44 am
Hey bro, Here's a link to the timecode setup page( http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/TimeCode%20Config.html )and if you could post some screen shots of your config screen that'd be great. Also what version of VDJ are you using? As for the knob I'll get back to you on that.

Posté Wed 31 Oct 12 @ 8:38 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Hey bro, Here's a link to the timecode setup page( http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/TimeCode%20Config.html )and if you could post some screen shots of your config screen that'd be great. Also what version of VDJ are you using? As for the knob I'll get back to you on that.

Hi beatbreaker,

Thanks for helping. I downloaded vdj 7.0.5 free edition. So i have only 10 min each time to test the pro stuffs

Posté Wed 31 Oct 12 @ 9:09 am
No one ?

Posté Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 2:03 pm
What more do yOu need??

As for the script try,
Param_greater 50% ? browser_scroll -1 : browser_scroll +1

I'm doing this from memory so bare with me..

Posté Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 2:48 pm
Hi,

I have tested but the scrathing isn't good. I have now a rane sl2 with core asio drivers. It seems to be able to play fine but scrathcing isn't accurate. I lost my money with SV and don't waste money then being disapointed again

Posté Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 8:36 am
I find the scratching is good maybe post some screen shots of your timecode config screen.

Posté Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 8:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)