Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Tragedy with VDJ video on my HP.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djnyrdyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I really hope someone can help me. I have Virtual DJ Pro Full edition on my HP Pavilion dv7 laptop. At my first video gig, the program started skipping and jumping and locked up. I had to kill the video and finish the gig without it. I checked on the forum and was told to uncheck the "hardware acceleration" box in the configure video menu. I did. While this corrected that problem, it eliminated my ability to use video effects and different transition styles.

I did more research on this site's forums and found that there is a problem with VDJ and my ADM ATI Radeon video card. The recommendation was to install updated drivers from my computer manufacturer. I did this and now my computer is flipping out on me. About once every minute the video card "hic-ups" (blinks and beeps 2-3 times). Of course this affects the quality of the video playing and the song as well.

Can someone PLEASE help me? Please don't tell me that the $300 VDJ program will now force me to purchase another computer and tranfer all of my songs....

Posté Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 10:41 am
There is another thread on this topic....search for video bugs. The bottom line is that you need to download the registry tool and adjust some of the settings.

Posté Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 2:43 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TheDJCoach is right. I bought a new HP Pavilion G6 laptop last year and had the same issues. You need to go into regedit and do the VideoMemMaxUse and YV12 bug tweak.

Well, that's what I did and it helped me. I don't use that laptop for gigs but if I want to, I now can.

Good luck...and keep spinnin'...(",)

P

Posté Fri 02 Nov 12 @ 10:35 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Fri 02 Nov 12 @ 10:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not all computer systems need the same workaround. It depends on the graphic card(s) each one has.
@djnyrdy Can you provide us some more details about the graphic card(s) you computer has ? Or the exact model of your computer ?

Can you also use the Registry Tool http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2170/Registry_Tool.html and see what is the amount of the VideoMemFree the tool reports ?

Posté Sat 03 Nov 12 @ 8:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)