Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Mix Now and Automix General Cue Options

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey, I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or not but I would L-O-V-E a "Mix Now" button that would crossfade for me without requiring me to manually slide the crossfader like PCDJ offers. Plus I work in a club that wants all songs to be cut at the 2 minute mark and having a preset that automatically automixes at a designated time for all songs would be super sweet and make my life so much easier. I really like the interface and layout of Virtual DJ along with the much more reasonable price tag but PCDJ does offer both of these features. I really want to stick with you guys. Any chance of adding these options in the near future? If so you will definitely get my money for the Pro version. Thank you so much for allowing us to request features and for making such a great product!

Posté Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 9:00 am
Okay, I admit I'm totally new to this so my apologies for posting about something covered elsewhere. I did find a way to obtain a Mix Now feature, it just wasn't included in the skin set. If anyone else is interested in this feature and finds this post it's easy to do. Go to Config - Mappers and select the button you want to become the Mix Now button. I chose the space bar for ease. In the Action Learn section it should say play_pause. Simply replace that command with mix_now, hit OK and give it a shot. So nice!

Now if I could just find a way to set an automix at the 2 minute mark (or any set time for others in my position with song length limitations) for every song I'd be on easy street, but having Mix Now alone is enough to make me stick with Virtual DJ. Thanks again!!

Posté Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 10:54 am
Register your copy of the software and Ill tell you how to make mix in/outs points when using automix ;-)

Posté Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 2:06 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)