Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet New Legal Music Video Service Launches in Europe

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi All,

Seems like my last post was removed - might have been because I put a personal email address (I only read the forum rules afterwards)...

Just to let you know that there is a new legal music video service for Europe - www.xtendamix.eu...

High quality MP4 files that work perfectly in VDJ.

Hope to be of service soon.

XME

Posté Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 4:11 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Mark, got to admit it was me who brought it to the attention of the powers that be, just thought it was another spammer on the forums so big apologies if any inconvenience caused.

But what I can tell the guys is Mark ran the highly popular Mixmash operation until the parent company pulled the plug on that side of the business.

Goodluck in your new venture Mark, and you guys can check out a new video supply company at http://www.xtendamix.eu./

Posté Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 6:07 pm
Hi Tayla,

No worries - I did violate the terms (I only read these afterwards)...

Thanks very much for your kind words - they are really appreciated.

I'm looking froward to welcoming many Virtual DJ users to Xtendamix - if anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Mark

Posté Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 1:06 am
vjboyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Is this new service available to VJs worldwide or just in Europe?

Posté Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 1:08 pm
Hi There,

Due to licensing regulations I'm afraid it's only available to customers with European cards/addresses.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Mark

Posté Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 2:33 am
Hi,
Today is a special day ! !

Mark lit up the dark

welcome back, my great friend ;-)

Best Regards

Posté Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 10:37 am
Hi all

I was wondering how does xtendamix work? Is it a monthly subscription or pay per track kinda thing? I was thinking of stepping up my game and join the music video mixing industry. I'm in Montreal so does xtendamix canada have any exceptional rules to djs in Quebec or is it all the same within? Sorry if i'm being a noob or if this post isn't in the right place.

Thanks

Posté Sun 18 Nov 12 @ 5:41 pm
i will be happy if its free LOL.
i got mine for free

Posté Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 2:26 am
mixinmuzik wrote :
Hi all

I was wondering how does xtendamix work? Is it a monthly subscription or pay per track kinda thing? I was thinking of stepping up my game and join the music video mixing industry. I'm in Montreal so does xtendamix canada have any exceptional rules to djs in Quebec or is it all the same within? Sorry if i'm being a noob or if this post isn't in the right place.

Thanks

where you in Canada?

Posté Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 2:29 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posté Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 7:14 am
Hi Mixinmuzik,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you...

Did you check out out Xtendamix in Canada and has your enquiry been answered?

Posté Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 5:43 pm
xtendamixeurope wrote :
Hi Mixinmuzik,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you...

Did you check out out Xtendamix in Canada and has your enquiry been answered?

Hey thanks for the reply, i just signed up last month and wow my internal hard drive filled up pretty fast even a request i made came out a day later. But i'm still wondering how come some vids aren't available, i made 2 other requests but never got out label restrictions maybe?

Posté Sun 23 Dec 12 @ 12:38 pm
Just signed upto this site and yours today Mark.Both are great

Been a VDJ user a few years now.

Posté Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 10:11 am
I've been with xtendamix for a couple years now and I am happy to recommend it as a reliable legitimate source of quality video. I too am in Montreal and I ONLY play video.
I already had a sizable video crate when I joined but now because of Xtendamix my video library is just ridiculous. The request option on this site gives it a huge advantage over the others I.M.O and the customer service is right up there. They not only put out but take care of you on a personal level as well and that's gold in these times man. So hats off to this site and believe me I've tried a mother load of sites. Xtendamix is at the top of the list.

Posté Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 2:52 am
I've been with them for a few months now, I gotta say my library is well growing and im running out of hdd space quick. With the coming HD content in February i'll probably have to move all the audio stuff to external and keep the few 200 video hits internally. I definitely recommend xtendamix for VJs. Saves time and money not having to throw $$$ for pioneer dvjs or promo only dvds which doesn't have intros unless im wrong on that part.

Posté Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 6:16 pm
mixinmuzik wrote :
I've been with them for a few months now, I gotta say my library is well growing and im running out of hdd space quick. With the coming HD content in February i'll probably have to move all the audio stuff to external and keep the few 200 video hits internally. I definitely recommend xtendamix for VJs. Saves time and money not having to throw $$$ for pioneer dvjs or promo only dvds which doesn't have intros unless im wrong on that part.

Sounds like you are using a lap top. If you are seriously looking to do the video thing you'll need to find a solution to the storage issue. You could compress the files via software but you will lose some quality. That was not an option for me so I pulled all the 1tb drives from my machine and bought all Western Digital Caviar Black in 2tb. Now I'm up to 6 tbs in my machine with the option to add more...all internal so I roll with all my music, all the time.

I think xtendamix is putting out something like 200 video credits for $36 or thereabout per month. If you sub to any other pools you'll be adding at least 300 to 400 videos per month, That alot of space and alot of external hard drives for one laptop.

Posté Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 3:39 am
Yeah I got a macbook pro with an internal 750gb hdd. I just recently bought an external hard drive and transfered all of my audio & video in it as a portable backup plus 2 other hard drives for redundancy so i don't lose anything i bought online.

Posté Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 10:48 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)