Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Need Help with Denon DNS 3700

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

xcakidPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I just upgraded to mountain lion and VDJ 7.3

Seems after upgrading my set up is not working properly. Can someone tell me if things somehow changed??

(this was how I had it set up with 7.05-7.1-7.2 and with Snow Leopard)

Denon DNS 3700 Set Up

MIDI Ch - 1
Unit - All

Virtual DJ Config

INPUTS: None
OUTPUTS: External Mixer
SOUNDCARD: 2 Cards - Aggregate Device & Denon DNS 3700.

This config was working fine. However, after upgrading to Mountain Lion and VDJ 7.3 (did both in one shot). Now both decks are just playing through on my channel 2 in my mixer. I did check the tab in the mappers to make sure that each Deck is assigned as 1 and 2 respectively.

Right now I am at a loss on what else to try. Can someone help.

Posté Mon 19 Nov 12 @ 6:05 pm
Anyone?......

Posté Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 3:00 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I don' t have Mountain Lion but, you need to open Audio MIDI Setup and change built-in Output from 44100.0 Hz 2ch-16 bit integer to 44100.0 Hz 4ch-16 bit integer. I hope that works for you.

Posté Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 11:11 pm
Tell me something, did that solve your problem? Please let us know.

Posté Sat 24 Nov 12 @ 9:55 pm
No. Checked the setting on MIDI set up. It as it is prescribed by VDJ and Denon.

This sucks, I am all booked for the month of Dec for corp parties and bars gigs. Although I have 3 different set ups, only one is working with VDJ right now. That is my NS6. My Denons are not working, and since 7.2, my turntables running timecode keeps dropping signal. So for now, I have been using Serato SL with my turntables.

Posté Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 8:13 pm
How is your soundsettings set up in Virtualdj?

Posté Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 8:35 pm
Now, after you have connected both DN-S3700 player via usb MIDI. Open Virtual DJ and go to sound set up.

Choose advanced Config and open It from the drop down.

Use the the + button to add either 2 decks or 4 decks.

Add two additional decks for the samplers.

Go back to setting and choose Mapper & check player 1 & player 2 & close settings

If you need further help let me know.

Posté Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 9:18 pm
Thanks, but going thru advanced config does not work either. For some reason, I am only able to select channel 1-2 for my decks. The option for channel 3-4 does not show up.

Thank you so much for trying to work this out with me. But it has been a week now and I can no longer wait with all my upcoming gigs. This is just not working out for me. I am really so frustrated right now with this that I have decided to just use Serato SL. Seems to work flawlessly with both my 3700's and Turntables. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Will just use my NS6 and VDJ for my VDJRadio broadcast, but for gigging out guess I will be using Serato from now on. :(

Posté Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 11:22 am
You should only get channel 1-2 working In advanced config with the DN-S3700s. To have them into two different split sound card output you only have to do what iI have told you above. I would suggest you to redownload the the firmware update and reinstall it on both players even if it is saying it' s already the newest update.

Posté Tue 27 Nov 12 @ 11:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)