Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sample loops not syncing on beat

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have some 8 beat samples loaded

I have the Sync settings set and sync on beat etc...

The problem is the loop is not staying on beat with the master song.

The loop is a perfect 8 beat loop 130 BPM

any ideas why the loop will not sync to the master file playing

Posté Thu 29 Nov 12 @ 11:10 pm
Where did you load the sample(s) from?

If they're just random loops from your hard drive then they won't sync because they have no CBG (beat grid) info.

The VDJ "sampler" is only really intended to record loops from the main decks (which of course have been analysed/gridded) rather than work with third party loops and samples.

The workaround is to load each sample into a deck first, which will analyse it, or (I'm guessing here) you may find it also works if you right click on the samples in the VDJ browser and analyse them first.

If you see that VDJ has assigned the sample a tempo in the browser then I reckon it should work.

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 6:08 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yeah they were loops I made outside of virtual DJ

I tried loading the loop like you said but its only 8 beats And when I scan for BPM it just shows the time length

I'm thinking its too short of a loop to scan

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 6:53 am
'it is too small for VDJ to determine the bpm... just right click the bpm button and open the cbg editor... there you can enter the desired bpm and shift the cbg to suit the sample...

the last part of it is you need to set a loop over the sample then press record on one of the sample banks. oh and you have to save it... then you will have a beatlockable sample that you can play with any track you have.

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 7:13 am
Were all hoping the sampler gets a major overhaul.....

Posté Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 7:53 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)