Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VirtualDJ Pro Full quit unexpectedly

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I was upgrading to 7.3 on one of my macs and I got "VirtualDJ Pro Full quit unexpectedly " message. What is the problem and how can I fix it??

Posté Sat 01 Dec 12 @ 6:14 pm
Hi, did you fix this? Im having same problem. Thanks

Posté Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 7:16 am
Well I was able to fix it on one MacBook but not the other. I spoke to technical support and told me to check permissions thru utility. I was able to fix it by replacing the Virtual DJ folder in Documents. Very weird.

Posté Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 7:34 am
I am having the same problem with my MacBook Pro, VirtualDJ Pro Full 7. What permissions do I check and change? Where in the utility? In the Security & Privacy? What Virtual DJ folder in Documents did you replace? How did you replace it? Sorry...not up on detailed troubleshooting and repair...need the instructions for dummies...thanks in advance.

Posté Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 3:55 pm
This is the message I got from support...

Message: This happens because probably you have installed Virtualdj in one of the two hardisk , not in the internal harddisk
Please download this tool:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2170/Registry_Tool.html

execute the registry tool, and tell me what's in the "RunFolder" and "HomeFolder" field

Posté Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 4:10 pm
i had the same thing happen but i have very little time on a mbp. only happened once w/ no crash report.

Posté Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 4:16 pm
On the Registry Tool menu. See the home folder field it has /users/michaelpowell/documents/virtualdj. Don't see any Runfolder field. This menu is asking to apply or refresh clearall or quit. FYI - under the Homefolder is the iTunesfolder, with /users/michaelpowell/music/itunes

Posté Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 4:21 pm
I guess that registry tool update...worked. Was able to start Virtual DJ without the "A problem pro full quit unexpectedly" error coming up. Will see if it last. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Posté Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 5:01 pm
It only worked when I had an external hard drive attached.

Posté Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 5:01 pm
No go. Virtual DJ starts up when I power up my Mac, however, once I close Virtual DJ down and then try to restart Virtual DJ, I get the same error message when I go back to restart Virtual DJ. I have to shutdown my entire MAC down and re-power back up to reload Virtual DJ. Been running Virtual DJ for over a year with the same MAC and exterior hard drive and have had no problem until recently. ????

Posté Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 6:12 pm
Can anyone else confirm that it will only work when having an external hard drive already attached when starting up VDJ?

Posté Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 6:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 6:51 pm
i also got this problem , i just reinstalled virtual dj on my mac than it works fine.

Posté Sat 23 Feb 13 @ 5:41 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)