Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ Issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am running Windows 8. I installed VirtualDJ 7.3 Home Free.

When I play a mp3 file, it works fine unless I move the mouse over the "Rhythm Window" or either turntable "Deck".

It stutters and hesitates. It doesn't matter which deck I load the song on, if I move (not click or drag) my mouse over either deck or rhythm window at the top, the running deck with freeze up until I stop moving my mouse. I can move my mouse anywhere else on the screen except those three areas.

Windows 8 Pro
Intel Core i7-2670QM @ 2.20GHz - 8GB Ram
Intel HD Graphics 3000 - Driver Version: 9.17.10.2867
NVidia GeForce GT 555M - Driver Version: 9.18.13.1070
Realtek High Definition Audio Device - Driver Version: 6.0.1.6662

More Specs - http://www.dell.com/us/p/xps-l702x/pd

Posté Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 9:19 pm
I downloaded a demo app that would let me capture the screen as a video and uploaded on a free video host (there is an ad, just close the add to watch the video)

http://videobam.com/CYJdx

Notice that I load a song on the left deck. If I move my mouse over either deck, or the rhythm window at the top, the deck with the song will stutter and freeze until I either stop moving my mouse while over those three areas or move my mouse into a different area.

Posté Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 9:56 pm
I had that exact same issue on my backup laptop running xp and intel graphics. I ended up installing a different graphics driver. ( downgraded to an older version ) and that fixed the problem

Posté Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 10:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 10:41 pm
Thank you for the replies.

I tried right clicking and choosing the "High Performance NVidia Video" and it did not fix the issue.

I uninstalled the default Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver and rebooted. Windows 8 installed this driver...

Intel HD Graphics Family (Microsoft WDDM 1.2) 9.17.10.2768

I opened Virtual DJ and it functions fine. Thank you! :)

There is obviously a bug in the intel drivers/virtualdj software combo.

Thanks again.

Posté Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 10:56 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)