Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules RMX

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

MikeRWPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hey,

So I finally purchased the pro full version of virtual DJ. Upon hooking my RMX into it, I noticed setting effects on certain buttons is a bit of a challenge. I've been messing around with it for awhile now and still can't seem to figure out how to do this. Why was the virtual DJ that came with my RMX so user friendly and now with this program I can't even put a desired effect on one of my effect buttons. I want my 1 button to loop in, 4 for loop out, 2 for flippin double, 5 for flanger, 3 for beat grid and 6 for brake. How on earth do I do this ?!

Thanks!

-Mike

Posté Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 7:03 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
There are many ways you can go about doing this:

1) If you load the LE version skin, then you can proceed exactly as you were doing it before

2) From the MAPPER tab, you can modify the default configuration so that each FX is assgned to a specific button.

3) if #2 feels a little intimidating, then you can install the Mapper pack, which will make the process a little more user friendly

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/8336/Hercules_Mapper_Pack.html

Posté Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 2:00 pm
buzz4Home userMember since 2011
MikeRW wrote :
Hey,

So I finally purchased the pro full version of virtual DJ. Upon hooking my RMX into it, I noticed setting effects on certain buttons is a bit of a challenge. I've been messing around with it for awhile now and still can't seem to figure out how to do this. Why was the virtual DJ that came with my RMX so user friendly and now with this program I can't even put a desired effect on one of my effect buttons. I want my 1 button to loop in, 4 for loop out, 2 for flippin double, 5 for flanger, 3 for beat grid and 6 for brake. How on earth do I do this ?!

Thanks!

-Mike

Lol mate you have you sample buttons exactly as i had them till recently, now have 1=backspin 4=brake, 2,flanger,5=flippin double, 3=loop4, 6-loop8. I put loop in and loop out on track +/-
Easiest way to do it by far mate is just hold the required button down for 4 secs a drop down menu appears then tick the required affect.
hope this helps.

Posté Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 3:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)