Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark mixtrack not displaying in inputs

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

deki64LE userMember since 2012
my Newmark mixtrack is not displaying in setup under inputs it has worked before in the past but i uninstalled vdjLE a while back and now have re installed it with this problem I have searched on forums for problems like this with out any luck please help.

Posté Thu 20 Dec 12 @ 5:27 pm
Did you try reinstalling the drivers?

Posté Fri 21 Dec 12 @ 4:34 pm
couldn't find them online any were and they said they were up to date

Posté Fri 21 Dec 12 @ 6:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Your Mixtrack has no inputs, as it has no sound card. What sound card do you use to plug speakers, headphones, etc, and what kind of inputs are looking at ?

Posté Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 1:05 am
I have a Realtek sound card and two audio jacks but i have it configured in VDJ on Simple. The imput slot of VDJ settings It only allows me to use my mouse and doesn't display that my Mixtrack is there.

Posté Mon 24 Dec 12 @ 4:00 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You are trying to use an 'advanced' sound configuration with LE. This is not possible. The LE is set to only use the audio capabilities of the controller it ships with. If you want to have more advanced features then you must upgrade to the PRO version - http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - use the Upgrade section in the middle of the page.

Posté Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 10:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Sound setup and midi detection are 2 different things.

About Sound Setup.
VirtualDJ LE version of Mixtrack will allow you to use a USB sound card or another sound card with multiple output channels. If i am not mistaken it also allows you to use 2 sound card and plug speakers to one and headphones to another.

But i assume that your issue is now a midi detection.
Launch VirtualDJ, choose a Simple working Sound setup.
When you move the volume sliders from the Mixtrack, do you see them moving on screen as well ?

Posté Thu 27 Dec 12 @ 6:29 pm
I am having the same problem, Virtual DJ wont recognize my Mixtrack, although the Mixtrack installs and lights up, yet I cannot control the software at all. Any other suggestions?

Posté Fri 08 Mar 13 @ 9:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)