Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Itunes & VDJ BPM / Track info being forgotten

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi Folks

i have been a user of VDJ Pro for sometime now and like you all enjoy using it.

I use Itunes as my main area for organising all my music (generating playlists etc) then use this with VDJ which works well.

The problem i am having is this -

I add a new track to iTunes, add this to my desired playlist, close iTunes, open VDJ, scan new track (for BPM/tag info etc), track plays fine with BPM and all other required info displayed.
The following night i will open up VDJ at my next gig and the track i added to the playlist then scanned with VDJ for BPM etc will still be there but the tracks looks like i have just added it has the yellow icon and no BPM info. Also the cue point i set from the previous event is gone!

i also must add that when i have added to a playlist in iTunes (and then shut down), then opened VDJ i reload itunes in VDJ (in my eyes this adding the new tracks i have added to the playlists).

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Iain

Posté Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 2:28 pm
Guys, any thoughts for the issues listed above.

Thanks

Iain

Posté Sat 05 Jan 13 @ 12:59 pm
a bump back hopefully for an answer, anyone?

Posté Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 3:40 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posté Tue 22 Jan 13 @ 3:50 am
@HAUI - i tried the suggested post out and mine was setup as it should be. im unsure of how to do screen shots and load them on to here, sorry about that.
any other suggestions greatly appreciated.
Iain

Posté Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 10:34 am
this is getting real strange.

i have now rescanned my entire 53000 tracks and still i have an issue. i have went into the file info and looked at the section suggested above. again permission level is what it should be.

I also tried moving the files and re-added them to the search DB then carried out BPM scan but still the same issue.

i logged a ticket with the VDJ after i had tried to call the tech line with no luck of getting through.

i am starting to panic a bit as i really need to this work. if i dont get it sorted out i may need to change software and hardware to carry on gigging which i dont really want to do.

the following screen shots show VDJ, file info of album and then info of a track within the file.

Posté Mon 25 Feb 13 @ 1:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)