Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Problems with beatgrid

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi god im so fedup I think I need aid of prozac and vodka..

ok I'll cut to it.. recently I spent a great deal at beatport.. 6 albums and around 40 other tracks.. some of which went back to damn 2004-5
house tracks.. Now previewing the music within vdj bpm seems to be incorrect, I used 2 sources to identify bpm both mixed in key & vdj's own. Im learning guys trying to teach the ears something real new. ok now when I dabbled with techno and some tec house Never ever had a problem apart from isolated instances. On looking thru these tracks it appears some 60% are just utter garbage.. now is that me or the software and needs human input to correct?

Im pulling my damn hair out and going bald quickly -laughs-

what I mean is ive tried tapping in manual overide moving beatgrid a little etc etc yes ive read the amazing tutorial but just seem to be getting it all wrong.. and feeling like a right idiot ..

My setup is plain and simple Numark mixtrack pro and vdj pro.. I dont kjust press sync button and expect miracles ethier..
Ive looked at the peaks within the waveform too scrolled thru they all just like recorded tracks not produced work..
hope that makes a little sense help pls

Posté Fri 04 Jan 13 @ 1:46 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)