Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Help an amateur please

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all gerz1212 here.I was a DJ in the days of vinyl and am not up to speed with the modern way but I love learning about it.I have a request to ask of you.Now I have downloaded the free version pf Virtual dj which I love by the way but I want to burn a cd with me voicing over the songs just like a radio show.Its a gift for my girl on her birthday(yes im a suck but I love her cant help it.Anyway is this possible with the home version of virtual dj.This is where I show my lack of knowledge can I plug a mic into my laptop and burn the songs from VDJ and will it record my voice as well?If not can u advise me how to do it?many thanks

Posté Sat 05 Jan 13 @ 3:58 pm
What would you do if you wanted to record your voice and you were spinning vinyl? The same thing I suppose.
Connect your microphone to your mixer, open the channel volume and press REC on your media recorder.
No mixer? Plug your mic into the mic input of your laptop and then have a look in here

Also, you might want to pose questions like this in the general forum and not the video forum before the Calvary starts barking.

Posté Mon 07 Jan 13 @ 11:34 pm
*cavalry

Posté Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 3:22 pm
nice assistance to that guy, Calvary...my own Q is this, can i mix song with pictures so that it can be displaying as video?

Posté Thu 07 Mar 13 @ 9:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)