Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet HDMI output doesn't split video :/

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I really didn't know how to call this topic. Here's the issue. My laptop only has HDMI video output and I have been tryint to set it up with a flat screen so I can be able to play video at the same time I play music at clubs BUT I don't understand why when I set the video options on output to HDMI it doesn't send the image, it might also be a problem of main screen when I setup desktops with two screens. I setup my laptop screen as main, but the flat screen has an odd ratio and I can't solve that either...

The only way I have been able to do this is to output video through window and then drag that window into the other desktop. Any ideas? :/

Thx! Hppy new year :D

Posté Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 9:45 am
I suck at explaining things like this but here goes.....

With your pc fired up and running you plug in your HDMI to the tv and its recognized, correct? If not select the HDMI 1,2,3 or 4 port your'e into.
Then you ensure your pc display settings are on "extend" not "duplicate" and you will see your pc background on the tv.

Start VDJ, enable video output and the tv screen should go dark. Loading a video should do the same thing if that setting is checked.
You should not have to drag and enlarge the second screen, simply selecting the video card in VDJ video settings should enable it.

Let us know if that helped!

Posté Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 3:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)