Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Left/Righ Headphone/Speaker Split not working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have a cable that splits stereo output into left/right channels and then have my speakers attached to left (Master: Left Chan) and my headphones attached to right (Headphones: Right chan). Whenever I try to use this set up, virtualDJ does not force mono on either channel. Instead, I hear the 'master' only out of the left speaker and then the headphones only out of the right headphone. I am looking for both channels to be mono so that the master plays out of both speakers and the headphones can then mix in the same way.

In the sound config menu I have it set up for 'HEADPHONES' and then the sound card is "MONO SEPARATED", though it is not working. Help is appreciated; let me know if you have any clarification questions.

Posté Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 3:50 pm
That is a wiring-problem in the splitter. The female-connectors (so the ones you plug in your speakers and headphones) are probably stereo connectors with only 1 channel connected. If possible, screw off the cap of these connectors and connect the 2 ring-contacts. If they are mono (just 2 contacts) you've got the wrong splitter.

Posté Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 12:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)