Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet help with key of music display

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i was watching youtube and noticed that a dj (deejay max) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCAingpLaXc ......he has key in his list so he knows minors and majors i would like that to show in my list too but i dont know how to get it to show... also is their a way so that when you pre select a song and put it in your holding or side list crate to play you can get the bpm to show mine only says title & artist tks everyone that helps out on this.... dj michi

Posté Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 8:50 pm
On the top where the titles are - right click and you will get a list of what can be shown. Also, you can change the order of the layout too. Same in your playlist at the side.

You can show the normal musical key or you can show the Camelot key (numeric). The Camelot key can be very handy if you want to 'mix in key' by sorting your tunes by the key and moving up or down the listed keys for harmonic mixing. ;-) I've used this for several years in Ibiza when playing deep house and mixing for 5 or 6 hours. I don't normally use it in the UK at my residency as I play commercial music and it is not really practical for that purpose.

Cheers
Les

Posté Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 1:01 am
[quote=DJSoulman]On the top where the titles are - right click and you will get a list of what can be shown. Also, you can change the order of the layout too. Same in your playlist at the side.

You can show the normal musical key or you can show the Camelot key (numeric). The Camelot key can be very handy if you want to 'mix in key' by sorting your tunes by the key and moving up or down the listed keys for harmonic mixing. ;-) I've used this for several years in Ibiza when playing deep house and mixing for 5 or 6 hours. I don't normally use it in the UK at my residency as I play commercial music and it is not really practical for that purpose.

Cheers got it thanks so very much!!! and for the awesome quick reply bro!
Les[/quote

Posté Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 8:36 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)