Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Settings change suddenly

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello.

VDJ LE settings changes and killed master sounds suddenly, when I am playing.
of course I set INPUTS - NONE OUTPUTS - HEADPHONES SOUND CARD - 4.1 - STANTON DJC4, but It's happen so many times.
I tried to reinstall VDJ LE.
Please tell me a solution to a problem.

king regards

Posté Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 4:41 am
GrancaPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I have the same problem.
I use the Pro vers and every time the prog is started I have to go in and change my settings. Not all but for ex; I want the cross-fader disabled and that i have to re-do, as well as the pitch %
One really annoying thing is that I sometimes can change the volume of a sample, and sometimes I cant.... as well, the individual settings for a sample just change, not always but randomly.

Feel free to help me fix this.

Posté Fri 10 May 13 @ 10:04 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
madeinhell wrote :
Hello.

VDJ LE settings changes and killed master sounds suddenly, when I am playing.
of course I set INPUTS - NONE OUTPUTS - HEADPHONES SOUND CARD - 4.1 - STANTON DJC4, but It's happen so many times.
I tried to reinstall VDJ LE.
Please tell me a solution to a problem.

king regards

Seems like the software loses the connection with the Sound card. Make sure the DJC4 is NOT the default selected Sound Card in Applications-->Utilities->Audio Midi Setup. Also you should consider replacing the USB cable.

Posté Fri 10 May 13 @ 8:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Granca wrote :
I have the same problem.
I use the Pro vers and every time the prog is started I have to go in and change my settings. Not all but for ex; I want the cross-fader disabled and that i have to re-do, as well as the pitch %
One really annoying thing is that I sometimes can change the volume of a sample, and sometimes I cant.... as well, the individual settings for a sample just change, not always but randomly.

Feel free to help me fix this.

Most likely this is a user permission issue. Please do a Disc Repair Permissions in Applications-->Utilities->Disc Utilities and re-install the software http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Mac%20Clean%20Re-install.html

Posté Fri 10 May 13 @ 8:04 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)