Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Denon MC6000 is not responding to Virtual DJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello,
MY mc6000 won't work at all! I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I've already read on here, how can I setup my MC6000.

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/answers.html?id=104

The funny thing is I have had this mixer working totally fine several times in the past. Today I go to turn it on and the MC6000 won't even work with virtual DJ at all. I have the settings in the back of the MC6000 set to PC mix, MAC (which i am using). On virtual Dj my settings are as follows:

Input: none
Output: Headphones
Sound Card: MC6000

*the weird thing is that on the virtual Dj forum it says that i should have input listed as Line Ins but this is not even an option for me.

I'm hooked up via usb to the MC 6000 and am running out of the mixer into a powered monitor.

When i hit play with my mouse on the computer, it will play the track but none of the buttons on the board do anything, the only knob that will respond is the mater level.

Can someone help? I'm not sure what went wrong.

Keith

Posté Tue 15 Jan 13 @ 4:45 pm

Posté Wed 16 Jan 13 @ 9:18 am
This was exactly my problem, and I am really happy this solution has helped me! :)
I was getting worried my Denon MC6000 just died on me. So if you just ran into the same problem of MIDI controls not responding with this controller using Virtual DJ 7 (btw same problem and solution on VDJ 8) here is the fix from the link above:

If the DN-MC6000 refuses to work as a MIDI controller or only appears in CONFIG -> Mappers as Simple MIDI Wrapper then you may have accidentally changed the MIDI channel by pressing SHIFT + SAMPLER/EFFECTS/RECORD. To correct this problem, press (and hold 3 secs) SHIFT + BROWSE to set it back to the default MIDI channels.

Posté Sun 02 Sep 18 @ 8:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)