Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Having problems with Dixon ABMA3 Dj controller not turning on.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Farai7Home userMember since 2013
I purchased the controller today and it will not switch on. I think it could be the USB power supply, or the pc it is for some reason not picking up the MIDI input. I have other MIDI devices that are used on the same pc, I'm running a HP Compaq 6720s with Vista and Virtual Dj LE. Any help and suggestions would be great.

Posté Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 11:58 am
Is there any new softwere for the dixon abma3 dn virtual dj controller?

Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 2:04 am
My Dixon ABMA3 won't switch on using Virtual DJ LE, is there an alternative?

Posté Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 4:40 am
I also want to know what to do? I have the same problem. Please respond URGENTLY!

Posté Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 3:06 pm
I have dixon controller abma2t ....doen show on Virtaul dj pro 7.0.5 can u hlp it a full version

Posté Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 3:11 am
I need help connecting my dixon dj controller ABMA2T to the software

Posté Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 7:04 pm
i need help with my dixon abma2t. i bought it second hand. used the serial number code and my laptop crashed a while after. i had lost my serial code and now it will not work? is there anyway i can get it to work again?

Posté Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 7:50 pm
You cannot use someone elses serial number.

The previous owner of your controller would presumably have registered Virtual DJ himself, and used the serial number. He cannot legally transfer the serial number to you if he's used it already, and you cannot legally use it.

You need to buy your own license.

Posté Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 8:08 pm
oganneHome userMember since 2019
my amba3 does not have output when connected to virtual dj .... only headphone works ... what cud be the problem?

Posté Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 4:53 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)