Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet NI Maschine Mapping - Page: 1
Hey guys, new to the board, Just D/L VDJ Home Edition, anyone know of or have a mapping for the NI Maschine?

Posté Sat 26 Jan 13 @ 5:50 pm

Posté Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 11:59 am
technzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
i can make a mapper for it, but unfortunately this wont happen until a pro user requests one

Posté Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 12:50 pm
It would be great if you could create that mapping for us please.

Thanks in advance

Posté Sat 23 Feb 13 @ 8:42 am
heacuPRO InfinityMember since 2014
would be very interested as well. anyone know a way to work maschine software to get the sound via xdj r1 or virtual dj pro software ? I can select R1 as output device in maschine software however no sound will come out of it (while running R1 in midi mode + VDJ software)

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 3:45 pm
On my setup, I use the vms4.1 console which has a built in sound card so I use vdj8 with that and have my maschine use my internal card and use the headphone out as input to channel 1.... This was I can control my maschine volume via vms4.1

Joe...

Posté Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 9:31 pm
I'm probably the only person in the world in this situation, but I'd like to use my 19 MXR mixer and the Maschine MK2 simultaneously. I use the 19MXR for mixing songs, searching my music database, gain/volume etc, but I'd like to use the MK2 occasionally during sets to live remix. Can I use the MK2 like a guitar pedal -- use it when I want, but otherwise bypass it? I'm terrible when it comes to VDJ hardware settings. (I can't even get 4 decks to work on my mixer)

Posté Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 2:02 pm
hola me gustaria un mapping para maschine mk1 para utilizarlos con los samples de video y de audio

Posté Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:48 pm
technz wrote :
i can make a mapper for it, but unfortunately this wont happen until a pro user requests one

I would be quite interested in a VDJ 8 PRO mapping for Maschine, as well!

Posté Thu 04 Dec 14 @ 2:04 pm
DjButlaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Real talk, I'd need one for this too, I've been going about manually mapping it, but things like midi mapping the buttons for the MK 2 to change color or slicer mode light response go CLEAN OVER MY NOODLE...so yeah, Request coming in here too if at all possible. Grazie prego ciao!

Posté Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 10:14 am
djdippyPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi, I´m a pro user and want to have a Machine one Mapping for VDJ. Is that possible?
Thanks in advance!

Posté Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 12:28 am
I'm bringing this one up.

Anyone have mapping done for the Maschine mikro mk2?

Would love one. Mainly to play-start the samples.

Posté Sun 30 Jul 17 @ 4:54 pm
DjButlaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Huh, I havent seen any traction about this. I'll just post what i got when i get back to my Lab Laptop. It'll be the text from the mapping script.

Posté Thu 11 Jan 18 @ 4:55 am
Holla any update for a script to work the maschine mikro?

Posté Sun 26 Aug 18 @ 6:26 pm
virtual dj buggy it thinks im a home user on the form but is pro everywhere else glitch>>>

Posté Sat 23 Feb 19 @ 6:15 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
You should log in to the website with the same credentials as you use for VDJ. Also, this post has nothing to do with the topic of the thread you posted in, which will make it hard for others to find later.

Posté Sat 23 Feb 19 @ 2:53 pm
paudiewPRO InfinityMember since 2011
technz wrote :

Can this be done?

Posté Thu 02 Feb 23 @ 8:01 pm
You're replying to a TEN YEAR OLD post!

Posté Sat 04 Feb 23 @ 11:29 pm
bazgerHome userMember since 2023
groovindj wrote :
You're replying to a TEN YEAR OLD post!

Yeah, but it is still valid though. I'm trying to map Maschine MK3 myself, but I simply cannot make the LED's light up based on the VDJ controls state (e.g. play_pause led blinking). Not sure if anyone has example of succesful mapper xml example please? Including the NI Controller Editor settings.

Posté Sat 11 Feb 23 @ 8:36 pm
95%