Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video Streaming faults ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
It was mentioned a few weeks ago that you were aware that video streaming has probelms in certain area's/countries ??.
Can you tell us if you are any further into fixing a solution for this nightmare!. All I get now is "stream unavailable error" it's a pain that was no there before. I has been getting worse week by week !!.

Posté Thu 31 Jan 13 @ 3:01 pm
I know I am not alone with this problem so why is no-one saying anything ??. Error's are now common with every download.

Posté Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 1:15 pm
Because we don't depend on it. If I cant stream the videos Ill just check out my pools and buy it. Netsearch is a TOOL, its there for those odd request, you download it at the gig then when you get home you buy and delete the cached file. At least that's what I use it for......... I'm sure the team is trying to find a fix or for all we know that could be the end of videos, their just a bonus anyways...........

Relax

Posté Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 4:08 pm
Perhaps I'm reading between the lines here but the fact that you mention "perhaps it's the end of video" makes me think and the fact that it is still exactly the same, that you are making a statement.

Rome was not built in a day but a solution may just take as long.

Can someone please honestly say give us all an aswer and then we can decide if we are going to continue here or not !.

Posté Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 2:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Of course we do care about Netsearch Video Service, and we keep on trying to provide a solution. Youtube seems to change the settings every once in a while, making our life even harder. They are trying to prevent direct downloads from every software tries to embed some code. This is of course due to the record companies that protest against posting Video on Youtube.
Hopefully a solution will come soon.

Posté Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 6:57 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks for the sincere reply. I have been wondering 'why' video download not working. This answer allows me to stop digging in the wrong places (aka: wasting time).

I work in a venue that has a STRICT no profanity or racial slur policy. Often 'radio' or 'clean' versions are only available as video...

Cheers...

(hehehe - I'm stil on probation!)

Posté Sat 16 Mar 13 @ 2:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)