Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Serial Code

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Set my computer back to factory settings, and it says I need a serial code again, but unfortunately I've lost the code, so how can I get my full version now? I've got an ION Discover DJ Pro, and the program I got was a VirtualDJ LE 7. I also read on here something about a removal code? I wanted to use that removal code so I could use the code on my desktop now that it's up an running, if I knew it was only a 1 valid use I wouldn't of used it on my laptop. I've done the support ticket thing as well if you need to know what the ticket is I can tell you, also if you need my email address I can tell you that also.

Posté Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 2:52 pm
Nope sending in a support ticket is really all you can do. They are working djs so they might not get back to you till tomorrow or so.........

Posté Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 4:03 pm
hey guys, just recently bought a deck from jb hi-fi which came with a virtual dj disk.
it wants me to put in a serial number; which we can not find.
could you please get back to us with a serial number or a solution on ******@************
thank you.

[Sorry, posting E-mail addresses and other contact details is not permitted for unlicensed users]

Posté Sun 14 Jul 13 @ 3:20 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Did you look at the bottom of your deck ?

Posté Sun 14 Jul 13 @ 1:42 pm

Posté Sun 14 Jul 13 @ 3:35 pm
The product serial number can normally be found on the sleeve of the VirtualDJ LE installation CD or sometimes on the back of the manual.

If it's not present, please contact the manufacturer using the link above. Or you can contact support if you need further assistance.

NOTE: Users on the forums cannot help you with lost serial numbers.

Posté Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 5:16 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)