Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Ns7 shuts off after 2 minutes

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

RCdudeHome userMember since 2007
Hey guys im having a huge problem. I connect my ns7 and everything to my laptop, load up vdj, and after 2 min or sometimes 30 minutes my ns7 just shuts off. All lights go out except the power led. I do notice the usb led turns off and then 10 seconds laters it comes back on.

Whats the problem? I remember reading a while back i had to open vdj, then close vdj then open it again but i have the same issue

Posté Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 10:24 am
Is this NS7 new or used? I've got two and never heard of or seen this happen. If you just turn on the NS7 and not Virtual will it do the same thing?

Posté Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 7:10 am
RCdudeHome userMember since 2007
well its year old, i used it so many times but recently its been acting up. heres my normal start up routine

1. turn o pc
2. wait til pc turn fully on... then i put ns7 usb in
3. turn on ns7
4. open vdj
5. play music, then after 2 or 30 min the usb light on the ns7 goes out then 10 seconds later comes back on

the only thing i can think of is if i updated itch and ns7 drivers, but ive tried the whole uninstall and re stall

Posté Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 10:16 pm
I dont know if I'm doing it right but it seems to work...... PC on, NS7 on, Virtual running, scan HD for new tunes, activate video, THEN lastly and most importantly, in Sound Set-Up hit "apply".
Additionally I will go into Numark NS7 control panel and change the Latency Settings to 128 then go back into VDJ settings "performances" and make sure thats on 128 also.

If you mess with these settings and don't go back to sound set-up and hit apply, it wont play. So make sure after making any changes to always hit apply.

Lastly I would urge you to upgrade to Pro from LE and take advantage of all the features.
Let me know how it works!

Posté Wed 13 Feb 13 @ 3:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)