Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Mix Emergency Has Some Nice Video Transitions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hoping the next version of VDJ 8 has some of these, like the ones at 29-30 seconds, 36-38, 44-45, 56-58, 1:12-1:14, 1:32-1:34, 1:56-:157, 2:01-2:06, 2:10-2:12, and 2:21-2:23.

Posté Mon 11 Feb 13 @ 11:15 am
mix emergency doesnt work with virtual does it

Posté Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 1:51 am
Nope. Serato only as far as I know.

Keith

Posté Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 4:52 am
Strictly Serato, unless you have one of the new Rane TTM mixers and the newest version of Serato. Then you're out of luck. ME only works with older versions of it.

Serato Video itself doesnt have the best transitions, and its not really the most stable piece of software. Many people have tons of issues with the video plug in to work. Not to mention its an extra cost, where as VDJ includes it all. VDJ blows it and ME out of the water, except for when it comes to the ME transitions as you can see in the video I posted.

Posté Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 12:04 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Plus SBDJ has made most of those transitions possible. You just have to do a little digging.

Posté Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 9:25 pm
Those transitions that ME has are not listed here on VDJ's website. A couple of them are, but a majority are not. Are they somewhere else?

Posté Wed 13 Feb 13 @ 2:13 pm
I've only seen a couple that we don't already have. While they are nice it's no advantage to speak of.
I've even customized SBDJ's Mask transition to have my VJ name on the screen. It's the one on your video with the Jackel lantern but instead it's my name.

Posté Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 2:41 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
That is what I am talikng about. With a little work, you can have anything you want. I preffer customizeable over everything on a silver plater that somebody else thinks I want.

Posté Sun 17 Feb 13 @ 10:09 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)