Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Need help with iDJ3 will pay for fix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Recently got an iDJ3 , only the green play buttons light up. i've cleaned my reg, deleted all logitech drivers, it isn't appearing in my device manager, but I just dont get it cos the play buttons light up, my keyboard is a logitech usb wireless keyboard but even when unplugged and plug it in still green lights.. I've tried downloading mixvibes drivers because im on vista it isnt plug and play but it asks me to insert usb from controller to computer and it times out , saying i havent connected it

Posté Sat 09 Mar 13 @ 6:21 am
Did you buy it used? Was it advertised as working?

Have you tried another USB cable?

Posté Sat 09 Mar 13 @ 7:44 am
it was my mates before mine he said it stopped working, and i bought a fresh 2.0 lead yesterday tried it in different ports dont know why green lights coming on though :S ?

Posté Sat 09 Mar 13 @ 7:53 am
irshchrs wrote :
he said it stopped working

Well there's your answer. It's broken!

I wonder, did he try and update the firmware and mess it up? If that's the case, only Numark will be able to help.

Posté Sat 09 Mar 13 @ 8:58 am
thats what he said, he said he'd called numark a while ago and they said he firmware is gone, ive tried updating it a couple of times but buttons wont light :/ and sure its failing, i'll pay whatever it costs to fix just dont have 180, was hoping i could ship it to numark and pay 30-40 was just hoping someone else had reconised this problem or had some advice

Posté Sat 09 Mar 13 @ 11:02 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)