Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet MP4 & lipsync issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

I've been using VDJ for a few years now, always with VOBs, but lately I'm purchasing MP4's mainly from VJStreet, but I have lipsync issues with the MP4s only - not with the VOBs. They play fine if I use something like VLC and they are also fine if I transencode them to VOB format, but in VDJ the video and audio is out of sync - sometimes by as much as 2 seconds. I've tried it on 5 different PCs with different configurations and video- and sound cards. I've had the issues with older versions of VDJ, but the latest (7.3) does exactly the same. I also tried it on a new PC with only the OS installed and then installed VDJ, but the lipsync issue shows up on that PC as well. All the PCs are tweaked and optimized for video as per all the tips and instructions in the forum and I have been using two of the PCs for many gigs without any issues or video stutter using VOBs. The various PCs are running Windows XP SP2 on 2 of them, Windows XP SP3 on another, Windows 7 Prof 32 bit on another and Windows 7 Prof 64 bit on the last one. I don't want to transencode all the songs all the time, because surely you loose quality and it envolves a lot of work. I'm pretty sure a lot of you are playing MP4's and surely someone has the solution. Do I perhaps need to install a third party codec (pack). If so is there perhaps a free (trial) version available to test with, just to see if it resolves my problem.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Posté Sun 10 Mar 13 @ 7:19 am
Please don't post the same message in more than one area of the forum.

Posté Sun 10 Mar 13 @ 8:14 am
Sorry for double posting. The other post is in general.

Posté Sun 10 Mar 13 @ 10:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)