Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Need a little code help.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

IM about to finish the last three buttons on the master of commanders in midi.. I need to know the action learned for making one of three buttons.

left button- I need to make it so that it can make the effects on the left deck only
right button- I need to have it do the right deck only for the effects or loops
center button - master output so that I can effect the mix of the two songs at the same time when mixed...

I need to know it as a learn command. Is this even possible? Thanks for the help in advance...
the burnt out dj..

Posté Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 10:49 pm
I got it due to a new skin I tried then selected the deck . I need to know if I can pfl two decks at once and or select deck 1 and two to effect them both using one effect? anyone.. I swear to god who ever writes this program you need a gift from this company and nookie from the celebrity of your choice...I can wait to mess with version 8 or 9 . lol

Posté Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 11:52 pm
Hey bro,

to do that you will need to change the mapping for all of the effect buttons as well as the three selector buttons. The selector buttons will simply shift the effect buttons.

master
set '$selektah' 0 & var '$selektah' 0 ? on : off

left select
set '$selektah' 1 & var '$selektah' 1 ? on : off

right select
set '$selektah' 2 & var '$selektah' 2 ? on : off

then for the effect buttons/sliders use something like this

var '$selektah' 1 ? deck left effect active : var '$selektah' 2 ? deck right effect active : deck left effect active & deck right effect active

var '$selektah' 1 ? deck left effect slider : var '$selektah' 2 ? deck right effect slider : deck left effect slider & deck right effect slider

of coarse you can do silly things with the mapping, it just needs to be in the coloured areas... and you can probably 'param_cast "integer"' the leds to set their colours from within the mapping like is done on the midi fighter 3d

you can PFL two or more decks by mapping 'deck # pfl' but you can only 'select' one deck at a time.

Posté Sat 06 Apr 13 @ 6:07 am
thanks for the help. I got it to work but your right I cant get both to work at the same time.. thanks as I have had this question posted for ever and now I know its not possible " yet" as the team here is kick ass..

Posté Sat 06 Apr 13 @ 7:54 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)