Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ Home FREE Setup Wizard ended prematurely

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

flo79Home userMember since 2013
I have a laptop running on XP that i just reinstalled. I download Virtual DJ Home to give it a try, but the install fails with this message:
"Virtual DJ Home FREE Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run Setup Wizard again. Click the finish button to exit the Setup Wizard."

My laptop works fine, everything has just been reinstalled, including all the drivers ! Where can I start ? This message gives no clue...

thanks in advance

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 11:23 am
make sure you don't install directly off a network share or a read-only media. Download/Copy the installer to your desktop and try again.

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 12:14 pm
The installer was in the downloaded files folder, so not a read-only media. But thanks

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 12:22 pm

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 1:26 pm
I did as you said, and installed the Service Pack 3, and all Windows updates... but still impossible to install Virtual DJ
I don't have a clean reinstall to do, as the computer has just been reinstalled, including a system disk format
Thanks anyway

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 3:42 pm
humm, disable your antivirus/antispyware software?

Posté Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 6:05 pm
I have no firewall nor antivirus installed. I kinda solved my problem as I found a 7.3 Home Edition on the web and could install it...

Posté Thu 28 Mar 13 @ 6:16 am
There is no such thing as v7.3 Home Edition. Home Edition was discontinued some time ago when VirtualDJ Home FREE was launched.

The version that you have found is probably an illegal cracked version of the software and could contain viruses, spyware, etc.

Please remove this illegal version immediately, then contact support for direct assistance with installing the latest legitimate VirtualDJ Home FREE: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

If you like VirtualDJ, please also consider supporting the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Posté Thu 28 Mar 13 @ 7:19 am
I meant Virtual DJ version 7.3 Home FREE (b422)

Posté Thu 28 Mar 13 @ 7:39 am
Virtual Dj Home Free Setup Wizard ended Prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run setup wizard again.
what should i do now?

Posté Fri 10 May 13 @ 11:18 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)