Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Midi Clock Workarounds..........

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK it has been confirmed that MIDI clock isn't working on the Mac side at this point in time. Does anybody have anybody have a work around for this??
I like to have Resolume sync with Vdj so Resolumes effect will sync with the beat.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed. Thanks for the time and info......
Huey

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 7:57 am
rewire?

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 11:43 am
Nope, Resolume doesn't use rewire. Any other suggestions? This is on a Mac.

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 11:56 am
rewire from VDJ to ableton, then midiclock from ableton to resolume

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 12:07 pm

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 12:14 pm
I can't afford Ableton.

And Yeah groovin I tried that out lastnight and it had VDJ doing all kinds of funny stuff, samples launching their own, all my tracks sounded pitched way down, the bpm and grid were magically changing themselves. I don't know what was going on. The thing is Resolume was matching the bpm.

Any other suggestions? Thanks for the time thus far.

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 12:32 pm

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 12:34 pm
Is the compatible with Mac?

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 1:06 pm
The what?

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 1:41 pm

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 1:59 pm
I downloaded it and had a look for you.

Yes it is. :-P

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 2:01 pm
Awesome and Thanks! Now let's hope it does what I need it to do, lol!!

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 2:31 pm
Well I tried it and it does nothing, its more of a plugin but it doesnt work in VDJ or Resolume.

Any other suggestions?? Somebody has to have found a way other then switching software........

Posté Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 6:02 pm
Well looks like Ill just have to switch back to my Ecler NUO4 cause that sends out a clock signal. I have to tap the beat but at least it works I guess......

Posté Fri 19 Apr 13 @ 6:27 am
Could a teamer move this to the Mac section, maybe I'll get more support there. SOMEONE has to ae a solution for this. I can not possibly be the only one who uses a MIDI clock out........Ugh!!

Posté Fri 19 Apr 13 @ 9:03 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Teamers aren't the only ones who can move threads...

MOVED, per OP request

Posté Fri 19 Apr 13 @ 9:41 pm
Thanks for moving it and I have some good and some bad news...........

First the good, I got this program, http://code.google.com/p/cogebeatdetektor/downloads/list to work and it works pretty dam good!!

Now the bad, its not a cheap program and it really sucks cause we have no clue if this will be fixed in 8 or not. I dont like wasting money and if I did buy the program and it was fixed in 8 well that would just suck..........

So yeah, for those in the same boat as me (needing a MIDI clock out) that program does work.

Hope this helps and Thanks for the info everyone.......surprised no one from the team came through with any suggestions again........
Huey

Posté Sun 21 Apr 13 @ 1:04 pm

Posté Mon 22 Apr 13 @ 7:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)