Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet My expectations for VDJ 8

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I will be glad just with these few things. Fix the zip archives plug in, being able to export playlist to different formats(word,excel,etc), finally fix the high CPU consume and latency so we can play relax not looking at the CPU bar going to red, and create more plug ins and stuff for Mac users. These are very limited for Mac.

Posté Tue 23 Apr 13 @ 10:16 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
The Cpu is very low on my PC and I do all kinds of video stuff. Your PC may be older or slower, which at some point will always have to be updated. Nothing for Atomix to fix really, all programs get more hardware intensive as features progress.

Far as plugins, that is upto the plugin developers to contribute. It is obvious that most are using PC... VDJ 8 isn't going to change that I am affraid.

Posté Wed 24 Apr 13 @ 10:55 am
djesco1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
These guys (Programmers at VirtualDJ/Atomix Productions) are doing an amazing job. I have no more fingernails left to bite as I anxiously wait for Virtual DJ 8 to release.

I honestly they have surpassed Industry Standard in every form.

They can post on the competition's door "While you were sleeping "We at Virtual DJ reinvented the the
DJ Industry #GameChanger by #WorldClassLeaders"

Thanks VDJ keep up the good work!!!

DJ Esco

Esco, please don't post personal contact information in posts. If you want to make this type of information available to people then please put it on your VirtualDJ Homepage description. Thank you, cstoll

Posté Sun 19 May 13 @ 1:31 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)