Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Operate like Pioneer CDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just saw a demo DVD for the pioneer CDJ-800 CD deck. I picked it up free from Pioneer at the Atlantic City DJ expo and finally got around to watching it. It was a tips and tricks video that really shows off what the player can do.

Man if that isn't sweet! It has a jog wheel to spinback, touch sensitive plate, looping, you name it! It was just like real vinyl without the turntables! The Problem is, it only plays CD's -- and I am never going back to CD's.

--> I would like to request that when Virtual DJ's XP-10's come out, that they can be configured to operate just like the Pioneer CDJ-800. If they can do this, it would be so much better than pioneer CDJ cd decks since it can play mp3's and is so much lighter.

I wish I could share the video with VirtualDJ support team so they could see what the CDJ-800 can do to give you some ideas for VirtualDJ but I do not have the means to host an MPEG file.

Keep in mind that the 800 is the older model, and it was replaced by the CDJ-1000 so technology is even better than that.

Let's take their features and incorporate them into the XP-10!

WirelessDJ

Posté Tue 16 Sep 03 @ 12:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)