Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Couple of bugs?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

VDJ 7.4 when I use the middle mouse scroll wheel in the browser it sometimes stops working altogether and I have to restart VDJ. Also when recording to MP3 if I play it back it has bits missing occasionally (It will jump to a point a fraction of a second later in the tracks). I've changed to recording to internal hard disk to see if this fixes that issue but not had a chance to test yet (I was using an external USB drive).

Oh and I can't get most effects to work on channel 3 with a mic. But that seems to be a limitation of the effects I suppose.

Posté Tue 07 May 13 @ 6:15 pm
For the mouse wheel, it could be that the browser section has lost focus. Click on the search box and then on a file in the file list and this should ensure that it has focus.

'Bits missing' from the recording means that your computer cannot keep up with recording live audio. Make sure that your computer has been optimised for DJ performance (See http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html ) and try also recording to a different hard disk to the one that you are loading/playing songs from.

Effects that need to access and/or manipulate audio ahead of the current position will not work for a live source such as microphone or line input.

Posté Wed 08 May 13 @ 5:46 am
Thanks I will give these a try.

Posté Thu 09 May 13 @ 4:56 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)