Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet video playback problem with windows 8

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

when I put some music video the VDJ run the music but the video goes 1 or 2 second slow. But if I played the same video with other program for example Windows Media Player, the video run normal.

Posté Sun 26 May 13 @ 11:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Mon 27 May 13 @ 8:47 am
my computer is a hp i3 with 4 gig of ram and intel hd graphics video card

Posté Tue 28 May 13 @ 10:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If the IntelHD is the only graphics processor your computer has (some new laptops offer dual video processors e.g. IntelHD and Nvidia), then i am afraid your computer is not suitable for best video performance. A video card with dedicated video memory is required. Please see our recommended specifications for video mixing. http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/index.html

There are some tweaks you can do, to improve the video performance (at least for a decent playback), but those are available for Pro Full users only. Have also in mind that only Pro Full version offers video output to full screen.

Posté Tue 28 May 13 @ 11:28 pm
I'm looking to purchase a new laptop for video mixing. I'm having a difficult time finding one with the VDJ optimal requirements (specifically an ATI™ or NVIDIA® video card w/256MB of Dedicated DDR3 RAM). Does anyone have any examples of new laptop models which fit the VDJ higher end recommendations?

Posté Thu 30 May 13 @ 2:36 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)