Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help installing Skins, i followed the tutorial..

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

But it didnt work

i got the broadcaster version

i downloaded the Skin it is labled Install_Mix_Lab

I moved it into the hidden Virtual DJ library folder..

but when i goto the skins setup, it is not there =(

can anyone help plz?

Posté Fri 31 May 13 @ 4:28 pm
I just compressed it and go the Zip file, it still doesnt show up in the config part of the prof =(

Posté Fri 31 May 13 @ 4:30 pm
Magical Hobo wrote :
I just compressed it and got the Zip file, it still doesnt show up in the config part of the prog =(

Posté Fri 31 May 13 @ 4:30 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posté Sat 01 Jun 13 @ 4:17 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Sat 01 Jun 13 @ 11:43 pm
I understand that you were following a certain tutorial and got stuck. I have seen tutorial videos about Virtual DJ Skins on Youtube. I advice you to search on Youtube for those videos as they show you step by step process of setting up Virtual DJ and its plug ins. I would like you to look at this post here [External link removed] that talks about Virtual DJ Skins.

Posté Sat 29 Jun 13 @ 8:34 am
You will need to purchase and register VirtualDJ to be able to download skins and other add-ons: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20download%20and%20install%20new%20plugins.html

Please do not post links to external sites where skins may be being shared illegally. Illegally shared skins may be incomplete, out-of-date or unfinished versions that do not work correctly. If you like VirtualDJ then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

Skins downloaded from our official skins download area are verified before publishing and work correctly. Those that don't or cease to work with future versions are removed or a warning added to the download page. For best results, make sure that you are using the latest legal version of VirtualDJ v7.4 and a skin that has been designed for the latest version.

For instructions on how to install a skin, please read our FAQ pages:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20download%20and%20install%20new%20plugins.html

Posté Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 12:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)