Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Error in core audio

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am trying to setup my Maya44 card to be the main output for my left/right decks, but I'm trying to setup the headphone jack on the computer to be assigned to "Headphones" but when I do that, I get an error about core audio, and I can't get out of the config screen, forcing me to force close virtual dj. I know this configuration works on a PC.

If I set it up for single output using the headphone jack, it works fine.

Using VDJ Pro

Posté Sat 08 Jun 13 @ 10:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Install the drivers for the Maya (there are Mac drivers for this device if not mistaken)
Goto Applications->Audio Midi Setup (could be in Applications->Utilities, cant recall) . Make sure both your built in sound card and the Maya are set to 44.1Khz and the Maya is properly detected as an 4out-4in sound card.
I would also suggest to make the built in sound card of your computer the default one.
Create an aggregate device (even though VirtualDJ should create automatically on its own), adding both those sound cards. Name it as you like (e.g. VirtuaLDJAdvanced)
Open VirtualDj and create the Advanced Sound Setup you wish, using the above Aggregate device as the name of the selected Sound Card for each line you have in there.

Posté Sun 09 Jun 13 @ 9:04 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)