Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ 7 CPU Usage Problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i just purchased DDJ-WEGO 1 week ago and have installed VDJ-LE (CD) which include in WEGO Package into my laptop (1 laptop) and the problem occured.F
First my old laptop (6 yr ago) Spec : AMD Celeron 700 Ram: 512 MB Sound&VGA on board Run with Win XP......Result is VDJ Working so well
Second (4 Yr Ago) Spec : Intel Core 2 duo 700 HZ Ram 2 GB Sound&VGA on board run with Win Vista.....Result seem to be a problem
Because my second laptop can use VDJ-LE but the CPU Usage showing over 80++ all the time that VDJ running and when i load a song into deck it used CPU by showing the red tab bar on VDJ screen (top right) and laptop is going to freeze and i have to force close VDJ to continue using my laptop.
Question is, Why my old laptop which spec is under minimum that VDJ required can use it so well over the night and have no problem at all but my second laptop (that is 11 inch i use to bring it toplay DJing at the club) can't run VDJ or Run for 5-10 minutes and knock down? anyone have any suggestion that can solve this problem?
I try to search this problem in internet and found that so many similar problem with this and the solve such as: check the VDJ skin resolution for matching with laptop screen resolution, i check that already and problem still occured. Another solve is change the REGEDIT datafile of VDJ, i've try that but problem still with me.
So is there anyone can help me handle with this problem? Please. Thx in advance

Posté Tue 18 Jun 13 @ 8:33 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Besides that your 2nd laptop only has 700 Mhz, which is a litte weak for VDJ, I had massive problems using Win Vista with several gears.
After switching to XP or Win 7 problemes were gone. So I suggest if you could, don't use Vista.

Posté Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 4:16 am
Next question is if i format my second laptop for installing win xp instead of vista, if it possible to install VDJ-LE on that laptop again, in case that i used to installed and registed by useing serial number that with my device 2 times already (my 1st and 2nd laptop) because i see that they said that serial number can installed only two device only. So i can use that serial number again or not ? is there anyone have an experience about this case. Pls give me some suggestion.

Posté Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 5:05 am
Yes you can use the serial number again.

When you format the laptop, you will erase the previous VDJ installation, so obviously it cannot be used. When you install VDJ again onto the new XP system, it will still be your second installation.

The license statement "installed on two devices" means at one time - you can always remove it from one computer and put it back on another.

Also - register your serial number to your account here. http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

That way you will never lose it, you can download updates, and everyone can see you are a registered user.

Posté Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 6:07 am
Yes you can use the serial number again.

When you format the laptop, you will erase the previous VDJ installation, so obviously it cannot be used. When you install VDJ again onto the new XP system, it will still be your second installation.

The license statement "installed on two devices" means at one time - you can always remove it from one computer and put it back on another.

Also - register your serial number to your account here. http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

That way you will never lose it, you can download updates, and everyone can see you are a registered user.

oh, Thx bro. your answer is right to the point. so i decide to use my old laptop now for a while and when i buy a new external hard disk for backing up my data, i will format it. hope it will running smoothly. Thanks again

Posté Wed 19 Jun 13 @ 6:15 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)